[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone want to re-submit 100 Women Who Shaped World History?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:11:25 -0400

Hi Cindy,

I believe the book being discussed is one that is already in the Bookshare library, not one on the validation page. Perhaps if you are interested in spiffing it up, and since you don't have access to it, you could ask Marissa to put a copy on the validation page.

Dave

At 12:38 AM 10/2/2004, you wrote:
It's no longer on the download list (or at least
wasn't a few hours ago) so either someone has quickly
validated it doing just the basics and approved and
uploaded it or someone is validating it now. I've
requested the book and am willing to do it -- I've
decided to make it my mission to take the books rated
Fair .

Cindy