[bksvol-discuss] Re: Any easy way in Word to convert book submitted as two-column rtf ?

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:11:14 -0400

Hmmm,

Be careful.  In Office you can define a page as multiple column.  It you
must change the column break control you then end up with side by side lines
of text from each page following each other instead of making it a single
column page.

If you look through the formatting choices in the menu bar you should see a
choice for cooumns.  It will have the choice to make it a 1 column page.
This will make the right side column follow the left column but below it.

I hope this helps.  If not let me know and I'll try to put together a step
by step description.