[bksvol-discuss] Re: Any easy way in Word to convert book submitted as two-column rtf ?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:45:29 -0800 (PST)

Sorry. The only thing I've found to do in that situation is to copy and paste
sentences and parts of sentences onto a new word file and then when I've come
to the place where they belong I copy from that file and past them where they
belong. But it's time-consuming, and I don't recommend it unless you're
interested in the story and want to continue proofing it or are as compulsive
as I. I recommend rejecting it with the explanation of the problem.
list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: