[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Invitation To The New Bookshare Chat Room

  • From: "Jane Dickison" <janebiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 20:12:31 -0500

The Bookshare Chat room is for anyone who would like to talk and learn about all aspects of Bookshare.It is our hope that volunteers, users and staff will feel comfortable enough to drop in. We know staff will have plenty of opportunities over the summer to speak with users and/or volunteers at conventions, but not everyone can attend. It's the hope that this room will give a personal touch to a thriving organization that continues to bring the gift of reading to hundreds of people. We want it to be an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Have a good evening,

Jane Dickison