[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Invitation To The New Bookshare Chat Room

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:14:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jane, I'm both sighted and hearing. I just didn't want to try to listen
while I might also be interrupted by my son or husband and with text there
would also be the option to read back up a line or two if I misunderstood
something. I didn't know that text chat would not list what people were
speaking into their microphone. I had my sound turned off during the chat so I
didn't realize that I wasn't going to be able to get what they said without
sound turned on.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: The Justice - Angela Hunt
  Find great deals on books at Half.com.