[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advice needed for submission with no page numbers

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:51:02 -0400

Lisa, since page numbers are not a requirement for submission, I think the book should be accepted. Page breaks are required, but page numbers are not. By the way, did you know that the Bookshare tools will number the pages? It won't be exact since there's probably a few pages of introductory matter in the front, but many of the Bookshare books have somewhat messed up page numbers anyhow. I'd rather have clean text in a book than messier text with page numbers. The version on Bookshare is pretty messy, so this could be an improvement.

Monica Willyard

At Tuesday 10/17/2006 09:32 PM, you wrote:
Hi, all.

I'm validating the BSO copy of The Devil's Waltz by jonathan Kellerman.