[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about Brick Lane

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:00:59 -0600

Are you using the BRF or the DAISY file?  There have been a couple BRF files
that got truncated when the DAISY file was just fine.

That reminds me that I found a DAISY file that didn't seem to work.  It was
He Shall Thunder in the Sky by Elizabeth Peters.  I downloaded it more than
once without success, but it might be good if someone else tested it.  The
BRF worked, but was not in perfect condition, so I finally got the tape from
NLS.  The problems were made worse by back translation errors, so I really
don't know how bad it was.  I was living without my braille note that month,
so my computer was my only reading option.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/