[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about Brick Lane

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:38:01 -0600

Brian,
    I just downloaded and opened the DAISY copy. Here is the ending, looks to
be complete

373 About the Author

Monica All was born in Dhala, Bangladesh, and grew up in England.

She lives in London with her husband and two young children.

374

What program are you using to open the file? If it is OpenBook and it isn't the
latest version of OpenBook then you need to update because OB has problems
opening large files correctly before v7.02. If you indeed are using OB 7.02 and
having issues then contacting Freedom Scientific and letting them know there is
still potentially a bug would be a good idea.

HTH,
Jake