[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Weekend Discussion Topic

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:39:20 -0700

Whether or not I am Mike's spouse, I agree with his comment about Monday noon being too short of a cut off time. There is a lot to absorb in the manual and reading it carefully means reading it in sessions, not all at once.

I'll withhold my comments until Monday noon unless the cut off is extended!

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>