[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Weekend Discussion Topic

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:08:23 -0700

Lori,

This is the link but note that it will be going through significant changes in
some sections until it is frozen tomorrow morning:

https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Scanning+and+Proofreading+Manual

For this edit people have until noon Monday before some editing starts up again.

Not all suggestions will go into the manual. Other publications such as a guide
for beginners and various Tip Sheets are  in development and will be used as
appropriate to the topic.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department