[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fractions in bookshare files for Braille readers

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:28:05 -0500

Hi Cindy!

I forgot that I didn't have math punctuation turned on in Window-Eyes while reading in Eudora. When I copied and pasted the fraction symbols into Wordpad where I have the math symbols turned on, they read exactly correctly in Window-Eyes as if a person was speaking them.

Debby

At 12:54 PM 6/22/2010, Cindy Ray wrote
The screen readers, at least JAWS, does read them.

CL