[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem with Uploading Scanned Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:39:17 -0800 (PST)

Go to where you saved the book (your desktop? find it there and open it then
continue (I can't remember what you click on to continue, and I don't have a
book to uplod so I can't go to that on the site.
Cindy

problem.  For future reference, the "Browse" button actually says "Select
File," and I'm just too dense to figure that out!

>Anyway, I uploaded the book this morning without
first trying to type in the filename, and it worked perfectly!  Thanks for
the help!