[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Problem with Uploading Scanned Books

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:34:45 -0600

Hi Mary and Roger,

Thanks for your thoughts on my uploading problem.  For future reference, the
"Browse" button actually says "Select File," and I'm just too dense to figure
that out!

Anyway, I uploaded the book this morning without first trying to type in the
filename, and it worked perfectly!  Thanks for the help!

Sandi