[bksvol-discuss] Re: Refresher on fill in the blanks

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:16:13 -0500

When I have done books with a blank line like one of the fibromyalgia books
had a form you could fill out I usually put:

Name: [blank line]
Date: [blank line]

But not always if it is obvious it is a whole form to fill out. I think I
once did or helped with a mad libs book where I put in [blank line] where
you could fill in the blanks.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Few eggs and no oranges: a diary showing how unimportant
people in London and Birmingham lived through the war years 1940-1945 by
Vere Hodgson