[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Memory of Light

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:38:55 -0500

    #
It's not science fiction. It is fantasy. If you look closely you will see that it was submitted by Carrie. That means that it was supplied by Bookshare itself just like all the New York Times bestsellers are almost as soon as they are published.
On 1/11/2013 10:38 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Lisa;
That is a good question; when I looked at the new books list it didn't say publisher instead it only excellent quality 900+ pages. I have always taken that to mean that it was a volunteer submitted book. Enjoy your reading. Like I said, not really into science fiction after seeing the Never Ending Story I as a child...kind of "scared me" which lead me to my issues with science fiction and others similar to this genre now...LOL
Netta