[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Memory of Light

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:05:27 -0500

Thanks dear Christina I absolutely love Brandon Sanderson! It was not for you,
I would never have read the missed Bourne trilogy. LOL I love that series
especially the way it ends! He throws so many curveballs. Once you think you
know something, something completely happens at the end that you cannot expect.

Ann Petrous