[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Memory of Light

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:13:37 -0500

No, nobody finished the Dickens book.

However, Rupert Holmes wrote a musical based on the unfinished work. It has
multiple endings. The audience gets to vote on who they think the villain is.
Lissi and I and a friend went to see it and were not overly impressed. I,
because I'm not much into musicals in any event, Lissi because, while she likes
musicals in general,  she didn't care for most of the songs in this play
 Too modern sounding for her she said.

Evan