[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Comment on the Analogy

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:42:20 -0400

hi Kaitlyn, sometimes, yes, I suppose the fair rating could be unjustified, but often the fiar rating is being...generous. I'm actually on a Linda lael Miller kick and have several of her books. they were scanned in large print and rated fair but the scans don't desrve that rating. Really its just lots of cosmetic work; example, spaces in the middle of words. They're throughout and I'm trying to catch them all but I don't know how much that would effect the rating. I guess alot because the words aren' tunited so it doesn't recognize the words. I don't know!

gisela: who got a bit side tract with this post.