[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Comment on the Analogy

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 21:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, Patti -- it's all a matter of priorities. I enjoy
it more than cleaning house -- and I don't have
children to take care of -- they're grown and gone.
I've "retired" from cooking, too. My husband cooks
when he feels like it because he enjoys it, and he
enjoys grocery-shopping. Otherwise we bring in food
from favorite places. I'm living the perfect life
(smile).

Cindy

--- Patti Johnson <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     This should by no neans make you think I am a
> slob; it just means housework is not a real high
> priority; as long as the bathroom and kitchen are
> clean, the rest of it is not all that important.  My
> mom has a thing about dog hair; well, duh, if you
> have a dog in your house, your going to have dog
> hair.  I guess I am very oblivious to that kind of
> thing unless it really gets scary!  I just admire
> those of you who will spend an enormous amount of
> time on the scans and editing and all;  it is very
> hard work and very overwhelming to me.  You all
> truly do have my deepest admiration and respect.
> Patti
>
> Me and my guide dog;
> He does a good job,
> He keeps me safe