[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Christmas Guest - Anne Perry

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:59:18 -0800

Hi! I figured it out! The deep meaning connected with this issue, returning books to step-one after reading them, is the same one that is found in the reason that the chicken crossed the road!I Hope everyone had a great turkey day, and since you're finally ready to head into the next season let me be the first to wish all a happy holiday season and an even better New Year! Tom ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>