[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Christmas Guest - Anne Perry

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:01:32 -0800 (PST)

Jamie,

It sounds more as if it wasn't your computer's day.:-)

When I first started scanning I used Ominpage but it
didn't work well for me, either, I was also using a
*very* old scanner. My husband kindly bought me a
newer one, an epson. The OCR I had with that did let
me scan up to 12 pages before converting. The one I
have now, also an Epson, only lets me scan a page at a
time before converting, because it's a limited Fine
Reader that came free and I'm not paying for
another--but it is very fast--converts and saves in
nanoseconds, so overall I think I'm able tos can and
save faster than the other way.

Cindy