[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Christmas Guest - Anne Perry

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:51:50 -0500

Hi Jamie:
I will atemp to describe the Book Courier: It is a device slightly larger than a pack of cigarettes, weighing about 8oz, with a jack for head phones, a jack to allow the BC to be plugged into a USB port on your computer, this permits books (from Bookshare) to be downloaded to the BC's memory card. The BC has a speech synthesizer that with use of a key pad much like a calculator (slightly expanded) you can listen (read) to the books.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>