[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Better Way to Read Ebooks

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:27:34 -0800

Good, that is a relief because when I had Hope issues last time he
snapped at me, this was before he thought of having assistance in the
eustomer service realm so to speak. Thanks for letting me know, hope
the cust serv rep is not edgy like Chris. Like I said before to other
people, some people are meant for developing while others are suited
for cust serv rep, when people complained about his edgy attitude to
me regarding Hope issues last time. Smiles. Have a good day all and
the rest of the weekend and happy book reading and volunteering!