[bksvol-discuss] Re: 550 books in the download queue

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:29:14 -0500

Thanks Kellie, for now on I will. In this case the book lady boss is
exellent so far. Also if I can stress, to us that are scanning, if you
notice a lot of mistakes on a particular scan, just try rescanning the
pages. So far, I have done this 3 or 4 times in this book. I knew that the
right side wasn't blank and there was no separation between the pages.