[biztech-discussion] Re: trade issues/offshoring

  • From: ScribeAK@xxxxxxx
  • To: biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:57:39 EST

Yes, I think Jim Jontz's lobbying congress about offshoring should be part of
our agenda.
I also agree, and think it wise that Jim's group would like to hold the next
president accountable for offshoring American jobs.  And he is so right in
saying that "Electing a Democrat doesn't do much, if like Clinton, they
continue
to sign free trade agreements."  That is so true.  I'm glad he said that to
make everyone aware that Clinton is the one who supported NAFTA, hence the
problems we have now.