[bitlug] Agenda for Apr 3 talk

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:00:51 +0530 (IST)

hi all,
 here's the initial draft of what we might have next:

* C program mem layout
* pointers
* array decls and passing
* parameter passing
* Dyn mem alloc
 - how it works
 - brk(),sbrk()
 - pitfalls
* kinds of storage classes in C : perils
 - scope and lifetime of variables

  Please comment on the contents.
1.)Santhosh, you can put this up on the
notice boards... Just change the earlier notice I sent to something
related. Please post the notice on this list.

2.) Also, can you post the minutes of the last meet??

3.) We also plan to have a 'working' demo of the imager, right now named
'moopheus'.

4.) We are going to start discussions on the design and
implementation of this on the list, so please put yourselves on digest
mode!!

5.) People who want to have a look at the code can find it on
www.rri.res.in/~peeyush/bitlug/moopheus/
 give it some time to sync!
-- P