[bitlug] Re: Agenda for Apr 3 talk

  • From: "KARTHIK HG" <karthikisgod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 1 Apr 2004 18:46:15 -0000

 Hi P,
  There might be a bit of a prob this sat, coz of Mahaveer Jayanthi. I think
it'll be a holiday, in which case i'm afraid we cant go ahead with the talk.
anyway santosh will confirm this and call you by friday evening.
  Any headway on the kernel front, peeyush? i so far have been able to conquer
only parts of code. also pramod(the author of the commentary i was talkin abt)
has promised to get me the working(modified) kernel, but still to hear from
him. so all thats left is my contribution to the code...
  Pavan.. Anything you might want to add on this topic? will be very helpful.
ie, on what wud be the most feasible change that can be made to this ancient
kernel... :)