[birdky] Re: missbehaving sharpie

  • From: "Rob Mountain" <mountainbee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mwthomp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 09:14:18 -0500

Merilee and Wendell

Thanks for the cute story.

Happy Holidays and may you have a wonderful 2008.

Regards, Robin Mountain

Ntaba Tours has some wonderful trips scheduled for 2008.  We especially
would like to bring to your attention our
<http://www.ntabatours.com/birding-oct08.htm> Ntaba Birding Safari in
October 2008 and our  <http://www.ntabatours.com/botswana-08.htm> Victoria
Falls/Botswana/Namibia Safari in November 2008.  Our other scheduled safaris
also promise to offer a great travel experience to South Africa and can be
viewed by clicking  <http://www.ntabatours.com/2008Tours.htm> here.  Please
take some time to view the details on these trips.

Thank you for taking a look at our safaris for 2008, and we look forward to
hearing from you.

 <http://www.ntabatours.com> Ntaba Tours

Robin Mountain

1210 Yuma Trail