[birdky] Sloughs WMA

  • From: HapC1@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:53:26 EST

Robert Dever, Roseanna Denton and I went to Henderson for opening day at the
Sloughs WMA.  The number of Pectoral Sandpipers is note worthy.  We estimated
  800 birds in one field.  Tree Swallows were also seen in good numbers.
Bald Eagles, twelve species of duck, 2 Greater White-fronted geese, Purple
Martins and many Rusty Blackbirds add to our 56 species day.
Hap
Murray, KY