[birdky] KOS spring meeting

  • From: "Marsh, Scott" <SMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:57:13 -0500

KOS Spring Meeting

Mammoth Cave National Park

April 24th - 26th

It is time to think about reservations if you intend to attend; and I
hope you are. The rooms are being held until 30 days prior. They are
$75.00 plus tax. There is camping, it is $17.00 and likely doesn't need
to be reserved in late April. I believe reservations need to be made
through Reserve America. There are also a number of hotels just outside
the park in Cave City, Park City, and Horse Cave. There is also a
motel/camping ground just outside the park named Oakes. I know nothing
of this place. If anyone has information on any lodging, good or bad, it
would be nice to share.

Thanks, Scott Marsh