[birdky] Re: KOS spring meeting

  • From: "Kistler" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 20:51:49 -0600

There are many accommodations available in Cave City, about 9 miles from the
park HQ. At that time of year you will have no trouble finding a room. There
also 2 good places and a KOA campground at Horse Cave, exit 58. The "back
road route" into the park from there is a beautiful drive through the
country.

Also, there are many inns and B and B's easily found by Googling. The
Wayfarer B and B is right on the edge of the park, with rooms running from $
75 to $ 115. I've never stayed there, but it's attractive and
well-maintained. It's on hwy 70, west of Cave City, 4 miles from the park
visitor center.

Steve Kistler

Hart

  _____