[bestwayfarms] Re: Betterway Farms meeting and "stuff"

  • From: "Sarena Johnstone" <atwanabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bestwayfarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:13:40 -0400

Hi everyone,

I had planned to come up on July 8th, but the 22th is Steph's birthday and I need to do something with her that day.

Sarena

From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Betterway Core Group:;
CC: bestwayfarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bestwayfarms] Betterway Farms meeting and "stuff"
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:04:43 -0400

Dear friends,
I realized last night that I stated we have a July 8 meeting scheduled because that sticks to our everyother week schedule and , as such, what some of us already had reserved on our calenders. Please let us know ASAP who can make the meeting, if the 8th is feasible. If it's not we don't want to tie up the day for a couple of people, but we really do need to keep meeting through the summer. Looking ahead, Kip and I will not be able to host or be at any meetings the weekend of July 22-24. Would someone else like to host? Will other people be available or would we like to meet on a weekday evening or the following weekend? Please supply some feedback through us or through the freelists server. I sent out my vision statement last night and am looking forward to recieving others. In terms of meetings, I am re-extending the invitation for others to submit items for discussion and to take a turn at hosting or facilitating a meeting (or more.)
Please send feedback about meeting dates ASAP.
Peace, Beth
--

North Canton, OH