[bestwayfarms] July 8th meeting

  • From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bestwayfarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:29:19 -0400

Dear All,
Okay, so far these are the responses for the 8th (and 22nd). This Sunday, July 8th, Sarena, Lee, Kip and Myself have responded they can meet. Kim and Jean Cooper will be out of town. Any other takers? I think the feeling is that we'd like more people if people are going to travel to meet. I know there are a few people we haven't heard yes or no from yet. Lee, Sarena, Rebecca, Kip and I are all unavailable on the 22nd. Would we like to schedule another date close to that? Please let us know about this Sunday so we can hold or cancel the meeting. Have a nice July 4th, everyone!
Thanks. Beth

PS
I'd love to see some more community visions on email.
--

North Canton, OH