[bestwayfarms] Re: Betterway Farms meeting and "stuff"

  • From: "Kim Cooper" <coop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bestwayfarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:13:43 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Kip & Beth:

I'm sorry it took long to respond.  I tend to prcrastinate bad news in
avoidance of internal dissonance. (I'm still working on that).

Jean and I are out of town on the 8th.  We also have a wedding, I believe at
the week-end of the 28th.

I mentioned that I was (and still am for E-storm) founding board member for
MVMRUG, WRVSEUG and E-STORM.  All three groups elected not to meet during
summer months because of this challenge.  By the way - I did not vote for
the not meeting during the summer issue.

I still owe the group a least common denominator.  Although I pretty much
know my 'minimums' or LCD, I am trying to word it carefully.  This could
exclude me.  But, early exclusion may not be a bad thing if the group is
going in a direction different than my dreams.  So, I'm not worried either
way and hope this facilitates faster movement.  I also have contacted
someone who organized one of these for their family only (limited to their
family).  I would like to talk to them because I have heard they had
signficant issues afterwards.

Have a great 4th.

Kim