[best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92

  • From: Karthikeyan S. <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx>, BB <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bails <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>, Kumarappan <pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>, Karthikeyan Vaithy <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>, Nalini Kumar <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>, Bala Murugan <bala@xxxxxx>, Renga <ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx>, Suresh Stylewalk <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ganesan Rolta <rganesan@xxxxxxxxx>, Sundaravadivelu <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jaya Balan <jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Narayanan <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julius <juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>, Sukumar <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kugan Yahoo <c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx>, Salai Selvan <vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx>, Sheela S <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>, Rajesh Shanmugam <rajshini@xxxxxxxxx>, Arumuga Vijayan <arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx>, Harikrishnan <pvhari@xxxxxxxxx>, Hari Krishnan <pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, kamalanathan kannabiran <kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rama Prasad <hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:59:08 +0530

Ravichandran,
Are u planning to Join us. I didnot know that ..LOL..
S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879

From: ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx; pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx;
karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx; bala@xxxxxx;
ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx; pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rganesan@xxxxxxxxx;
sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx; jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx; kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx;
a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx; vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx;
sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx; rajshini@xxxxxxxxx; arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx;
pvhari@xxxxxxxxx; pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx; kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx;
hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:42:21 +0530

Hi Vaal,

Great to hear that the count is increasing by the
day. Eagerly looking forward to this day.

Regards,

Ravi