[best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92

  • From: "Sundar N " <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Karthikeyan S. " <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx " <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>, "pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx " <pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>, "karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx " <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>, "varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx " <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>, "bala@xxxxxx " <bala@xxxxxx>, "ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx " <ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx>, "pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rganesan@xxxxxxxxx " <rganesan@xxxxxxxxx>, "jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx " <juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>, "a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx " <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx " <c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx>, "vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx " <vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx>, "sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx " <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>, "rajshini@xxxxxxxxx " <rajshini@xxxxxxxxx>, "arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx " <arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx>, "pvhari@xxxxxxxxx " <pvhari@xxxxxxxxx>, "pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx " <pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx " <kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx " <hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:52:23 +0000

Great going guys. All the best.

From: "Karthikeyan S." <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:19:59
To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>;
<pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>; <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>; <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>;
<bala@xxxxxx>; <ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx>; <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<rganesan@xxxxxxxxx>; <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>; <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx>;
<vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx>; <sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx>; <rajshini@xxxxxxxxx>;
<arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx>; <pvhari@xxxxxxxxx>; <pv.harikrishnan@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <hramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92

Dear Friends,

As discussed the schedule for the "MCE Batch of 1992 - family get together" has
been fixed at

GANDHI NAGAR CLUB,
4TH Main Road, GANDHI NAGAR, ADYAR,
CHENNAI 20

You can locate the same through the link below :

http://maps.google.co.in/maps?um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=GANDHI+NAGAR+CLUB&amp;fb=1&amp;gl=in&amp;hq=GANDHI+NAGAR+CLUB&amp;hnear=0x3a5265ea4f7d3361:0x6e61a70b6863d433,Chennai,+Tamil+Nadu&amp;ei=8XEcTqKmPIHsrAfX96HfCw&amp;sa=X&amp;oi=local_result&amp;ct=image&amp;ved=0CAQQtgM&amp;cid=0,0,11573209960258221597

The date remains unchanged on 30th July 2011 between 6 PM to 10 PM.

Thanks to Balamurugan for finalising this venue for us. Please find attached
updated guest list for your reference.

Some confirmations are due by the last week of July . We hope everybody makes
it for the occasion to make it a grand success.

Please call me for any further clarifications .

Thanks and regards,

S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879

accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.