[best_buddies] Re: Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92

  • From: vijay kumar <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx>, <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>, <varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx>, <bala@xxxxxx>, <ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx>, <pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ganesan.ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>, rganesan <rganesan@xxxxxxxxx>, sundarv_33 <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>, jayabalan <jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx>, <ramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:29:07 +0530

One suggestion. I know u will be looking at that as well....
Look out for a venue which has got enough opn space and children play area as
well, so that kids can have a fun time as well..

From: s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx; best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx; bala@xxxxxx;
ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx; pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ganesan.ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx; rganesan@xxxxxxxxx; sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx;
jayabalan@xxxxxxxxxxx; kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx; juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx;
ramaprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Family Get together - MCE Batch of 1988-92
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:33:37 +0530

Dear Friends,
As we get closer to  our get together day , I am glad to confirm that we have
25 members  of our group who have confirmed presence for this occasion.
Appreciate if you can make it with families to have maximum fun.
The agenda is to cherish memories of our college days rather than spending more
time to say what we are now .  We are in the process of finalizing the venue as
some quotes are expected tomorrow and the same should be finalized by Saturday.
We will start the programme  @ 6 PM have tea and snacks followed by dinner @ 10
PM.  This would be  no alcohol party and hence request you to be prepared
accordingly for that.
The approximate budget per head would be Rs. 600/- and the same would be
divided among us. And for kids less than 5 years of age it would be free.  I
have tried to cover as much people in the mailing list and request you to
forward to our friends in case we have missed out. For those who have not
confirmed presence , please do so at the earliest .
Nalini: I donot have email id's  of some of our friends.  Please send this mail
to them .
 Looking forward for your support to make this program a big success.
Thanks and regards,

S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879