[beports] Re: New to list

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:06:41 -0700

> > I attended the LUGRadio show in San Francisco this past weekend for
> > Haiku, and there was a lot of interest in the project.
> >

>  P.S. Did you mean Haiku or BePorts?

I meant Haiku.
But we did field many questions about whether this project or that
project was ported or not.  Some examples that I can recall are,
Second Life, python, perl, qt (from the KDE guys), gtk, Jabber (from
some Jabber devs).  We talked with devs from inkscape and frets on
fire (guitar hero like game).  Begasus tried porting Frets a month or
so ago but it errored out on one of the python libraries.

-scottmc
--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts