[beports] Re: Ports not in Gentoo Portage

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:19:38 +0200

Hello,

Am 14.04.2008 um 10:07 schrieb Brecht Machiels:
I might have been a bit too pessimistic about Haiku's progress when I
set up the BePorts website. That's why it's not called HaikuPorts.
Perhaps it's a good idea if I change the wiki pages to emphasize Haiku
ports (make Haiku the primary target)?

How would you do that? Reorder the table?

I have been trying to build Haiku on my PC (Ubuntu), but svn failed
twice to fetch the buildtools repository :/ It seemed to stall on the
same file on both tries. (It also stalled once on fetching the main
Haiku tree. A retry was successful though.) Is this a known problem with
Belios repositories?

BerliOS was down most of the weekend... ;-)
Apart from that, it works the whole way through for me, but then again my transfers are not as big.

Regards,
Andreas
--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts