[bcbirdclub] Re: Unusual Yard Bird

  • From: Michael Sanders <hawk036@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hawk036@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 20:48:23 -0400

I forgot to mention Ron Harrington had a Yellow-crowned at Eastern Little
League field on Tue, 06 May 2014, sitting over Beaver Creek. This location is
just a mile or two down stream from my house. Beaver Creek runs through my
property also so they could have been nesting for few years now.

Mike Sanders
Bristol, VA