[bcbirdclub] Blackford CBC

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:26:36 -0500

The Blackford CBC is scheduled for this Saturday.  The weather forecast is
pretty good (mild temperatures and only a slight chance of rain) so things
should go well.  If you would like to participate, please contact Bob Riggs
(bob26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and you will be assigned to a team or to a territory.

Compilation will be at the Thornhills' starting at 5:45 to 6:00.  Chicken
gumbo and red beans & rice will be served.  If you plan to attend, please
send me an e-mail so we'll know how many to expect.

Thanks and good birds to all this Saturday.

Jerry