[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: testing

  • From: Ryan <ryancleveland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:57:07 -0800

I have been listening to some RFB&D books and no problems..
I can use all the navigation modes with no problems
If I get the books that RFB&D are going to send I will try them and let you know how it go's.

Ryan

At 12:50 PM 1/2/2006, you wrote:
Ryan,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to download two titles to BC. Just listen to them the way you normally would. You can also try using the navigation levels, fast forward/reverse, Go to Page, and bookmarks. Let us know how it going.

Thanks,
Katie

At 04:33 PM 12/30/2005, you wrote:
OK, I have successfully loaded two books to my BC. One was just one cd and the other one was on two.
I didn't have any troubles with loading them.

Is there anything I should be testing?

Ryan

Katie Walker Springer Design, Inc. katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx