[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: testing

  • From: "denise avant" <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:01:28 -0600

Hi all,
I have been in the middle of switching from an old computer to a new one.
And so I have lost some of my e-mails. Anyway, I got a cd from rfb and d to
run the beta software for the bc. But of course, there are no tape or
braille instructions. Where can I find the instructions to install and
configure the program for the bc. Thanks.