[bc-rfbd-beta] Login Problem Solved

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:28:06 -0800

Hi everyone,

I heard back from RFB&D this morning. Turns out, everyone is supposed to be using the BCTESTER ID to get into the RFB&D web site. I apologize for the confusion -- definitely a miscommunication on our part. For those testers who have held off on the activation process until the login issues were resolved, please go ahead and use the BCTESTER ID. I will update the instructions on the beta web page to reflect the new ID.

I have also asked RFB&D to give me an update on the test titles they were supposed to send to each tester. Please make sure you have sent in the non-disclosure form.

Finally, I proposed an new end date for the test cycle. I'll let you know when we finalize a new date.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.