[battlefield] Re: Wiping my PC

  • From: Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:20:30 -0600

So I came home and the game was still running. It appears you are correct
Fodder,. Also I was Chatting with Panda9449 and Meri the Lapis Deamon
today, Two fairly big Minecraft Youtubers and both do a lot of
programming. Here is something they told me, Older versions of Java make
the game behave differently. Such as enchanting is predictable if you use
an older version of Java like 7. I thought that was interesting that the
version of Java changes how the game behaves.

Also I was invited by some of the Hermitcraft guys to play a UHC (ultimate
Hard Core PVP) with them this weekend.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:26 PM, bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't use a small screen, I use full screen but I've always done it
windowed.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Lee Jacobs <shooterpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

im pretty sure when my son plays, it is full screen.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you hit F11 itbgoes full screen.
On Oct 21, 2015 1:22 PM, "bl00k" <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I launch MC it is in a small window and I just click the maximize
button to fill the screen but it is still windowed.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 12:50 PM, James Theunplesant <
neonghost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm with blook. Never played MC I'm a window bigger than a quarter of
my screen.

JC Snyder

--
[-F69-]bl00k