[baisl] Re: The Compact Edition of The Oxford English Dictionary?

  • From: Derek Anderson <danderson@xxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 09:57:06 -0800

Hi Sarah:

We have a complete set (17 volumes) from the late 1970’s and a subscription to
the on-line OED.  Both get used, but once we added the on-line version, the
print use has fallen.  Still I like to have it since people browse print and
on-line materials differently.   I’d recommend having it.

Derek
Marin Academy