[baisl] Re: The Compact Edition of The Oxford English Dictionary?

  • From: Judy Scudder <jbscudder@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 10:27:30 -0800

We own the compact (donation) and the regular multivolume (donation) and a
very old multivolume edition donated by an alum who received it because he
was actually the "source" of a word in the OED. These are all used every
year by a teacher with her classes.
But the online version is the most used by far; just checked the stats--485
searches in Aug, Sept, and Oct this year.
Judy Scudder
SHC Prep

--

Judy Scudder  | Director of Library Services

1055 Ellis Street, San Francisco, CA 94109

415.775.6626 ext. 732 Desk

jbscudder@xxxxxxxx |  http://www.shcp.edu