[baisl] Re: L4U

  • From: Trevor Calvert <tcalvert@xxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 08:15:19 -0700

Hi Mary Anne,

I've been using it for the last six years, though the library was using it
before I arrived. Before this I was used to Innovative while I volunteered
at the OPL. That said, I find L4U fairly easy to use, but a bit clumsy.
Like Ann mentioned, it doesn't play all that well with ebooks, is fairly
narrow in it's display of subjects and what you can do with them, and seems
to have lots of little bugs. All that said, it is fairly stable (I can only
recall a couple of big crashes that lasted more than an hour or two) and
their tech folks are responsive and pleasant. I just wish it was more
flexible!

And like Lori, please feel free to give a call if you'd like to chat.

~Trevor

--
---
Trevor Calvert