[baisl] Re: L4U

  • From: Gail McCredie <gail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 00:01:28 +0000 (UTC)

We've been using L4U for about 5 years. It's such an improvement over our old
system(Athena) that I find it hard to complain! It certainly does everything we
need, and it's fairly easy to use. There may be better systems available now,
but we can't afford another switch on our budget. If you find another vendor
that's amazing, don't tell me!
Gail McCredieMount Madonna School491 Summit Rd.Watsonville, CA 95076