Badges - Re: U.S. Attorney's Office Rejects Family of Murdered BorderPatrol A...

  • From: "CarlGlas" <CarlGlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:36:14 -0500

I am still pissed about the two BPA's that were imprisoned for doing their
jobs.

However, the following is just my opinion.........

First, we need to be aware of all the facts concerning this decision.

Secondly, a letter needs to be drafted using those facts and ommiting any
personal feelings.

Thirdly, the Emails/letters need to be sent to someone who has a voice that
will be listened to and the influence to make things happen.

My choice would be a presidential candidate.

What are your thoughts?